Join our team
We are looking for a Paid Media Manager to become one of SeeLocals senior level Campaign Managers. The job will include managing campaigns across multiple different networks with the main ones being the GDN, FB Atlas & AdRoll network.
- Experience in Paid Media
- Knowledge of Paid Networks, GDN, FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Adroll etc.
- Experience in managing client campaigns & being client facing
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to retain customers and up-sell.
- This is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic start-up with a massive opportunity to being key accounts manager (Head of Biddable Media).
£40,000 /year (Commission available on customer retention & up selling.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV.
SeeLocal is a tech start-up company in our third year looking for a junior developer to aid in the continuous integration and development of a self-service web platform.
We are looking for a developer that has an all-round knowledge of programming and tech so understands the principles of OOP, basics of web development, Persistent Data (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB etc), Agile Methodologies and a quick read.
You’ll be in contact with the lead developer on the project as well as communicating with designers, management staff and web-platform administrators (Account managers) so will need to have excellent communication skills and a friendly approachable nature.
- Object Oriented Programming skills (Java / C# Preferred)
- Persistent Data (SQL / NoSQL i.e MongoDB or ElasticSearch)
- Knowledge of source control (Git, BitBucket, SVN etc)
- Knowledge of modern IDEs such as VisualStudio, Eclipse etc
- Knowledge of AGILE Methodologies
- Ability to work in a team but also autonomously when needed
- Test Driven Development
- Experience with UX / UI Development and Design
You’ll need to be a quick read and learn proprietary packages but will have guidance from the senior developer where needed. The role will eventually develop to become a DevOps / Full-stack development role with the integration of Continuous Integration (CI) tools and source control.
A knowledge of tech-start ups, a willingness to learn and a passion for tech are highly recommended. We’re a young company, with big ambitions. If you’re looking to kick start your career get in contact today!
We are looking for a junior graphic designer to help create high quality banner/display ads for our clients as well as creating various marketing materials for SeeLocal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and will be able to demonstrate their creative ability/potential.
The candidate will work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including internal management and external business contacts.
• Must be able to demonstrate their creative ability/potential
• Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Coordinate with team members and clients (sometimes via telephone) to achieve client goals and objectives
• Help create presentations and reports
• Detailed understanding and working knowledge of the Internet, online advertising, search engine marketing and social media marketing
Whilst previous experience using Photoshop or similar design programs is desired, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
To be discussed (Depending on experience)